Join our Wine Club for shipments of our limited production wines!
Choose your Club: Red Wine Club, White Wine Club or Winemakers Choice Club (a mix of red and white wines). Choose the number of bottles you want for each shipment 2, 4, 6 or 12.
Club shipments occur six times a year in even months. Club members who are local to Portland can elect to pick up their shipments at the winery. We allow 30 days for pickups. Out of town members will have their wines shipped to them via UPS. All wine shipments must be signed for by someone over the age of 21.
There is no fee to join the club and no annual membership fee. Each allocation is billed to a credit card on file just prior to distribution. Total cost of each allocation will vary and will include the cost of the wine (calculated at Wine Club member prices, which are 15% off of winery retail prices) and shipping fees and tax as applicable.
Additional Wine Club perks:
- A membership card which entitles you to 15% off of discountable wines (20% off of cases) either in our tasting room, by mail, or online.
- Complimentary wine tasting in our tasting room for yourself and up to 3 additional guests
- 20% off additional purchases of featured shipment wine made within the shipment month.
- Invitations to exclusive tastings and special Wine Club events.
- Delectable recipes and food suggestions, paired with our featured wines.
- Waived or reduced fees to special winery events
State laws are changing rapidly regarding shipping. If we are unable to ship to your state we will inform you by email of your ineligibility to join our wine club at this time. For more information on shipping wine, please visit http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine/.